maandag 19 november 2012

So let's start E-learning.

It's really exiting to be part of a group educationalists who like e-learning as big as our #edcmooc.
It's also a challenge to write down my thoughts in Englisch, I'm not very good in that.
Talking....no problem but writing is another thing....but I'll be better during the course I hope (and suppose).

I'm Carla 48 years old from the Netherlands. MSc in education and childstudies. At Inholland university of applied sience I was responsible for E-learning and internationalisation. So it wasn't a big stap to choose this course.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hoi Carla,

    Ook ik heb me ingeschreven voor deze course. Ben benieuwd hoe het uiteindelijk eruit zal gaan zien. Op dit moment is het nog een beetje een chaos met de ontploffing van leden op alle sociale netwerken. Ik heb gelezen dat meer dan 36000 mensen zich hebben aangemeld voor deze course!!
    Ik ga ook nog een blog opzetten maar moet nog even de tijd vinden om daarmee aan de slag te gaan.
    Veel succes in ieder geval!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen